Investing has long been one of the top ways to earn money and to build your wealth. Whether you’re starting out with a little or a lot, you can earn a lot of money through investing and maximize your profits by choosing the best types of investments. Here are five innovative ways to invest your money.
- Investing In SMEs and Start-Up Companies: As an investor you can invest in SMEs (small and medium sector enterprises) or start-up companies. Earlier this was available only to the influential and wealthy investors; but now with the use of online crowd funding platforms, anyone can invest in start-up companies. Investing in SMEs and start-up companies as a private investor is also known as angel investing.
- ETF Investing: Now you can invest in low cost ETF (exchange traded funds) by using robo advisors. One of the best things about investing through robo-advisors is that you can set up automated monthly payments into your well diversified ETF portfolio so that you can take the benefit from the power of compound interest.
- Micro Investing – Investing Your Spare Change: Development in financial world provides an excellent and new investment service. It allows you to invest your spare change into a diversified portfolio of low cost ETFs. There is no minimum amount you need to start investing and this makes it a great investment opportunity for college students and even high school teenagers who want to begin their investment careers early.
- Peer-To-Peer Lending: Peer-to-peer lending is an investment method through which private individuals or small and medium-sized businesses can borrow money from the private investors without the use of a financial intermediary. This empowers debt financing for those people who are finding it difficult to obtain a bank loan.
- Social Trading: Social Trading is a latest trading method the financial markets. It refers to using financial social networks that permit you to copy trades of successful traders to generate profits. This is a brand new concept and is another offspring from the recent boom in the financial space.