The cost of mobile phone networks are on the increase. Getting connected and having insurance cover might have you thinking twice about buying a mobile. When you take into account that High Street retailers are also charging too much for mobile phone insurance policies, things get worse.
Thankfully there are companies online that can provide you with affordable mobile phone insurance. This is just what’s needed, providing cover in terms of mobile:-
- Accidental damage
- Extended warranty
Up to date, more than half a million people have decided to go ahead with mobile phone insurance UK. Check out online what gadget and mobile insurance providers can do for you.
It’s essential to insure your mobile
Let’s face it, mobiles are high target commodities for thieves. They can often sell them onto unscrupulous buyers. With this in mind, it’s absolutely essential to have the right insurance for your mobile. Insurance specialists can provide you with a cost-effective quote within seconds. All you have to do is submit a few online details like:-
- Your mobile phone type
- The make and model
- IMEI/ Serial No.
You’ll also need to leave personal info such as your name, address, e-mail address and contact telephone number. It won’t take long to receive a competitive quote and top of the range cover. All documentation is clear and easy to understand, there’s no complicated insurance jargon. What’s more:-
- All the key benefits and key exclusions of your insurance policy will be explained. This will help you to make an informed decision about cover.
- Expect your mobile insurance product to more than meet your expectations
Frequently asked questions
As with any other type of insurance policy you’ve probably got a few questions you’d like to ask. Browse helpful frequently asked questions sections. These can include:-
- Why do I need to insure – many people don’t realise the value of everyday items until something goes wrong. It’s only when a mobile needs to be replaced that buying insurance would have been a good idea.
- When does my cover begin – your mobile phone insurance will be set up straight away. It’s worth bearing in mind however any incident that occurs within the first 14 days will be excluded.
- Is there an excess fee – in the event that you make a claim, an excess fee applies which must be paid before your claim can be settled. Naturally, the excess fee varies, depending on the type of mobile you have insured.
- What is the claims procedure – in the event of a claim, you must report the theft or loss to the police within 48 hours of discovery as well as your service provider.
You may have other questions which can be answered by experienced online phone insurance providers. Have a chat about how no claims bonuses work and how your claim will be dealt with.