In any business, cash flow is absolutely essential. Having cash tied up in unpaid invoices can seriously limit growth. Reputable companies online provide clients with cash flow facilities such as:-
- Confidential invoice discounting
- Selective invoice finance
- Invoice factoring
Why don’t you learn more about invoice factoring?? This type of cash flow facility available from Calverton Finance will provide funds against the value of your invoices. Facilities are generous and fast, for example, on a sales ledger of £100,000 you could have funds of £80,000 in your business account in a matter of days.
The benefits of invoice factoring
With invoice factoring you save management time as specialists credit check your customers while helping you with credit control. There’s no need for constant negotiations on funding limits because as the facility grows, your business grows. Here are a few simple steps involved in invoice factoring:-
- You keep on delivering your goods or services and invoice your customer as normal. The invoice includes an assignment notice asking your customer to pay invoice factoring providers.
- You then send copies of any relevant invoices which can be uploaded via online portals.
- Finance specialists make available up to 90% of the invoice value including VAT. You decide how much you want to draw and they transfer funds into your business bank account, the same day.
- Your customers pay.
- The balance of the invoice (10%) is then released to you.
The above are just some of the benefits of invoice factoring. To find out more, contact an adviser by email or telephone, alternatively complete an online form.
If you’re still a little unsure about invoice factoring, online finance companies provide a whiteboard video facility. Click on the video to learn more about the features and benefits of invoice factoring.
Why not request an invoice factoring quote? This type of financial service provides you with immediate access to funds as well as an efficient and professional credit control system. To receive a quote, leave the following information:-
- Your name
- Company name
- Email address
- Contact telephone number
- Which industry sector you work in
- Funding amount required
- Project turnover
- Monthly invoice numbers
- A short message
By return you can expect a quick reply from an experienced invoice factoring consultant.
A range of products to suit every business
Recommended online cash flow facilities companies offer a range of other products to help your business grow. There’s also:-
- Confidential invoice discounting – completely confidential with generous advance rates, along with a highly competitive charging structure.
- Selective invoice finance – this provides finance against specific invoices at competitive rates.
At the end of the day, cash flow is the lifeblood of any business. One of the main advantages of cash flow facilities is that the funding grows in line with your ever-increasing sales. If you’re new to invoice factoring services, experts can help a business like yours.