Planning a holiday is the easy thing, getting the right travel insurance is another ball game altogether. Fortunately there are great travel insurance companies that advertise many services on the net. It’s very important to have travel insurance when visiting countries abroad or in the UK whether for a break or an exotic dream holiday. Prices are affordable with many key benefits of cover like:-
- Up to one year’s cover on single trip policies
- UK, European and Worldwide cover
- Up to £20 million for medical expenses
- Up to £3,000 luggage cover
- Up to £10,000 cancellation cover
- Scheduled airline failure
Bearing all of this in mind, it’s wise to do the right thing for you and your family, that is buy the right travel insurance first time around.
Trust the experts
Put your trust in the experts who know all there is to know about travel insurance. With many years of experience behind them, insurance specialists make the buying of travel insurance stress-free and quick for customers. They offer travel insurance for people right up to the age of eighty five as well as many sports and activities being included in travel policies. Members of staff are friendly, courteous and will do all they can to help you make the right choice where travel insurance is concerned. If you have any queries, don’t hesitate to ask. A team member will put your mind at ease and explain details in easy to understand jargon.
What exactly is available?
There are many different types of travel insurance to choose from especially when you buy from nowtravelinsurance, an online company that specialises in all kinds of travel. Read more about:-
- Medical travel insurance – this is especially relevant for people who have pre-existing medical conditions such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, asthma or diabetes. Have peace of mind knowing you are covered if you should become ill through a condition you have.
- Family travel insurance – families who travel each year will benefit from this kind of insurance. It’s one thing less to worry about should any of your children have an accident abroad or you sustain an injury.
- Adventure travel insurance – this type of insurance is for people who enjoy adventure sports holidays. Trying challenging and exciting activities makes the adrenalin flow, however it can also be a little dangerous. It’s so easy to fall off a mountain bike or take a tumble while kite surfing.
- Cruise travel insurance – you can buy great value for money cover when going on a cruise. Policies take care of emergency air evacuations, missed port departures with some medical conditions being considered too.
Even wedding cover is available. You may not think anything untoward could go wrong on this special day however if you’ve planned a romantic wedding abroad or in the UK, you just don’t know what may be around the corner. Cover is available for wedding rings should they get lost en route to your destination, wedding clothes which could go astray at airports as well as delayed departures.
Other useful things to know about travel insurance companies
Reputable online travel insurance companies also provide insurance specifically for golfers, long stay visitors abroad, European travel, single parent family cover and single trip travel. If you love skiing, find out more about winter sports travel insurance, highly recommended for those people out on the ski slopes.
There’s a frequently asked questions section featured on websites where the following questions are answered clearly and succinctly:-
- Do annual policies cover trips in the UK?
- How many children are covered under a family policy?
- What documents should I take on holiday?
- How many times can I travel on an annual policy?
- How long is a quote valid for?
You can find more information by clicking online regarding how to get a quote or buy a travel insurance policy.
Compare prices before making your final decision
A good step to take before buying travel insurance is to compare prices with other firms. Websites often have price comparison tables to give you an idea of what they charge and what you can expect to pay if you go with other companies. For instance single trip travel insurance may not be cheap but the levels of cover and benefits are just what you need. It’s not worth skimping on paying a little extra to get the best policy, especially if you do have to make a claim. Check out single trip travel insurance policies to the following countries:-
- The Canary Islands
It’s definitely a good idea to buy travel insurance that promises to pay out when necessary and covers everyone in your party to the full extent.
Getting in touch and making a claim
If you wish to make contact with online travel insurance companies, there’s often a freephone number where you can chat to someone who knows the ins and outs of insurance policies. Alternatively you can send an email or write a letter. Addresses can be found on relevant websites as well as a useful map if you live in the area and would prefer to speak to a person face to face.
Should you have to make a claim under your policy, it’s advisable to get in touch immediately with the Claims Settlement Agency in writing. Include full details of what happened, injuries sustained and your personal details. An adviser can deal with the situation swiftly and you will receive the compensation you’re entitled to in due course.
It’s also possible to download documents for instance, a Policy Wording Document which contains the full terms and conditions for single trips, winter sports, golf, business cover and annual trips. There’s also a Key Facts Document you can download which is a summary of the cover you have chosen.
Above all, if you’re a little unsure, remember to ask for help!